Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Got Candy?

Challenges:

sketch/sweet treats-Pixie Cottage
shaped card-PaperPlay
i want candy-Cute Card Thursday




So I have this little stencil of a flower, and its got a cut out middle. So I folded this orange cs from Colorbok in half, then laid the stencil on it, a little away from the edge and drew around it and cut it out. Then I laid it on white and drew and cut out the middle. I ran the front of the card through the cuttlebug with  my swiss dots folder. I edged everything with wild honey distress ink. Then I stamped these cute cute cute jelly beans from Hampton Arts, colored them in and then used glossy accents to make them shiny and dimensional. I used some rub on alphas to put got candy on the inside. Then I added several colors of twine around the top. I think this would be so cute for Easter or Halloween.  

1 comment:

CG said...

First off, this is so cute!!! I just love it, totally my kind of thing! I'm bookmarking it for possible future scraplifting LOL. Second, today must be your day because I just typed your name for the 2nd time for Thursday Winners! Congrats on winning at Cute Card Thursday too :)