Sunday, September 9, 2012

Halloween Mini album


Challenges:
Pile It On-patterned paper
C.R.A.F.T.-inspiration photo
The Cutie Pie-no flowers
Amusing Challenge-anything but a card
Anything but a card-anything goes


This is the second mini album that I have made using this tutorial, I did a travel one for my cousin, which she loved. This one is a Halloween one that I will be adding pictures of my nieces in their costumes tomorrow. Most of the products used are the Studio G ones from Walmart, so very cheap to make this and I have a ton of stuff left over. Okay here is a bunch of pictures lol so have fun looking through them.


















13 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Love your minibook.
Sue x
PS Pop back to the CCW blog hop! :o)

Ciska said...

Great minibook! Thank you for sharing with us @ Delightful Challenges :)

Julia S-W said...

An absolutely stunning little book and I just wish I could look at all those amazing pages in real life! I'm not really into Halloween but you've done such a good job I may be converted!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful mini book with us at ABAC's first challenge. I'm really hoping you'll join us again soon.
Juliax

Christy said...

I just love mini albums...they are my fav type of project and yours is ADORABLE!!! :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

So cool! What a fun halloween album!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Hi

I just stopped by to sat thank you so much for taking the time to vote on my card over at The Fashionista Challenge Blog. I really do appreciate it.

I'm really glad I came to visit as this mini album is simply stunning, absolutely love it!

Thanks again

Claire x

Saskia Pullen said...

thanks for playing along CRAFT.
This is a cute SCARY book.

Chris said...

Super cute album, it's got so many wonderful pages. :) I appreciate you joining us my Amusing Challengesthis week. Glad you shared your work!

Judith said...

What a great mini book - a perfect fun project for Halloween thanks for playing at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

Larelyn said...

An amazing mini album. Thanks so much for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

CarlaKH said...

Eeek how cute is this mini album! I love your choice of papers and embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC challenge!

Emma H said...

What a fun little album, very creative! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

Jess said...

Such a cute fun album! Thanks for joining us at ABAC!