Monday, October 27, 2014

Bright and fun Birdhouse

Challenges:
The ABC Challenge:V is for Vibrant
Card Mania:Buttons
The Paper Girls Challenge:Anything Goes
Simply Create Too:Shop in your Craft Room
Incy Wincy Designs:Buttons and Bling

Simply Create Too had a shop from your stash challenge and thats exactly what I did. I got this birdhouse  from Goodwill while we were still living in Florida. I cleaned and sanded it. Then I painted it with Gesso. I then painted it mostly green but with hints of white and blue. Then I started adding all kinds of flowers, lace, feathers, buttons and metal pieces I have had for quite a while. I made a doily into a nest and added a bird I found at the Dollar Tree. I took some blingy garland I got ages ago at Michaels and made it look like fairy lights. 


here you can see I added a bit of burlap


Theres my birdy







5 comments:

sweet art designs said...

What a lovely project. Very well done. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply
Create Too - Myrna DT

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful project love your flowers to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Alljazzed2create said...

This is beautiful. Love the bright color.. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy for Buttons and Bling.'

DT Pam

Evie said...

Fabulous project. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Unknown said...

Lovely fun bird house lovely colours thanks for joining us at incy wincy
Lynne DT